Achievement Rates Among Our Graduates
2017 Campus Information
Beginning Population: 450 Ending Population: 460
2017 Campus Level Standards
Retention: 96% Placement: 99%
2016 Campus Information
Beginning Population: 429 Ending Population: 449
2016 Campus Level Standards
Retention: 94% Placement: 96%
2015 Campus Information
Beginning Population: 419 Ending Population: 429
2015 Campus Level Standards
Retention: 93% Placement: 99%
|Program & Entry Year||On-time graduation rate (1)||Placement rate (2)||Retention rate (3)||Pass rate (4)||1st time, 1st start (5)|
- On-Time graduation for BSN and RN-BSN is completion within 8 and 4 semesters, respectively per our accreditation guidelines.
- The percent of graduates (who graduated between July 1 and June 30) who are placed in the related field of study by September 15th of the year following graduation. This rate is calculated by taking the total number of graduates placed divided by the total number of graduates minus number of graduates unavailable for placement due to medical issues, active duty military service or continuing education.
- The percent of students who are retained in the program during the identified academic year. This rate is calculated by the enrollment (as of June 30) plus graduates divided by beginning enrollment (as of July 1) plus new starts and readmits.
- The percentage of graduates who pass the licensure or certification exam on the first attempt by September 15th of the year following graduation.
- A first-time, first start student is a student who has no prior postsecondary experience attending any institution for the first time at the undergraduate level.
|Degree Program/Year||No. of Students Enrolled||Percentage of Students Enrolled||No. of Graduates||Percentage of Graduates|
Based on State Council of Higher Education for Virginia (SCHEV) reporting requirements.