The most up to date information related to COVID-19 infection prevention and transmission mitigation can be found on the subsequent websites. Students are asked to review this information prior to the start of the academic year.
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) website for information on Coronavirus (COVID-19) https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- World Health Organization (WHO) site on the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus#tab=tab_1
- Virginia Department of Health (VDH) site on the Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine https://www.vdh.virginia.gov/covid-19-vaccine/
It is important that students understand the stigma that may be cast on those who have received a diagnosis of COVID-19.
- Students are advised to watch the WHO video: What Can You Do to Fight Stigma Associated with COVID-19.
- Students should also review the PDF from WHO titled: Social Stigma Associated with COVID-19.