BSMH Associate Benefits
Are you a Bon Secours Mercy Health associate? Bon Secours Memorial College of Nursing is proud to be a part of Bon Secours Mercy Health and to offer educational opportunities to its associates. BSMH offers a tuition discount and assistance program. Check out the tuition benefit available to you!
BSMCON students, who are also BSMH associates will be identified by completing this form. Within the form students will select which program they are enrolled in and submit certain employment information (i.e.: Workday ID number, Facility/Location/Hospital, Cost Center - 123456 MRMC Emergency Room) in addition to employment status (i.e.: full-time, part-time or PRN) status.
All students who submit the Employee Discount Form will be automatically included in the Direct Bill to BSMH HR. In such case, you will see a new fund source on your Registration Bill, “BSMH Tuition Assistance”. The amount of Tuition Assistance will be predetermined based on:
- Submission of Employee Discount Form
- Confirmation of employment, eligibility and annual limits through BSMH HR.
Students will confirm Tuition Assistance on their Registration Bill available 30 days prior to the start of each Semester. Students who do not wish to participate in direct billing between BSMCON and HR will need to opt-out by contacting the Bursar and Associate Services (HR).
- PLEASE NOTE: All BSMH associates utilizing the BSMH Tuition Assistance Program are required to read and understand all related BSMH Tuition Assistance policies which can be found at HR ServiceNow at HRServiceNow.BSMHealth.org.
- HR ServiceNow – How to submit a Tuition Application or Request for Reimbursement
- FAQ for Tuition Assistance for All BSMH Associates