The convenience of online. The support of Bon Secours.
Registered nurses who have earned their bachelor’s degrees are in demand in hospitals around the country. Research shows that nurses who hold bachelor’s degrees excel at critical thinking and have improved patient outcomes.
The College welcomes registered nurses from all hospitals and care settings, particularly nurses employed at Bon Secours hospitals who wish to obtain their bachelor’s degree.
100 Percent Online
Our RN to BSN program is designed for the working registered nurse and provides the flexibility of earning your BSN 100 percent online. There are no class meetings, and all work is completed online, allowing you to maintain your work schedule and personal time.
Unlike other online RN to BSN programs, BSMCON offers complete flexibility – most students take two courses per semester and finish in two years, but students can create a schedule that works best for them, taking just one class at a time and up to four years to complete the program. Students also do not have to wait for required courses to be offered – all courses are offered each semester.
- Spring Term: Apply by Nov. 1
- Fall Term: Apply by June 15
How to Apply
Course Requirements and Sample Curriculum
Benefits of our RN to BSN program
- Ability to log on to courses any time of the day, giving you flexibility to continue your work and personal activities
- Full- or part-time schedule options resulting in completion of the BSN degree in as few as three semesters
- Access to faculty through email, online office hours and video chat
- Dedicated student success advisor that provides learning resources to help students make the shift from traditional classroom instruction to web-based education
Incentives for Bon Secours Employees
- 20 percent tuition discount
*The College of Nursing is licensed and operates only in the Commonwealth of Virginia. Admission to the College is limited to the residents of certain states, and the College only accepts students from (i) states in which the College is registered/licensed, and (ii) states for which no registration/licensure is required. If you have questions about the states from which the College accepts students, you may contact Catherine Mikelaites at (804) 627-5393 for more information.