The technology requirements below are required for students in the RN to BSN track and BSN track. All students are expected to have basic skills using Microsoft Office, including Word and PowerPoint; email; saving attachments, and transferring files. Internet access is required to participate in online components for any course. All students will be issued a BSMCON email account once accepted into the program.
Blackbelt Help Desk
- Phone: 804 -340-7914
- Chat: Students can visit our College Website (the chat feature is located in the bottom, right corner of the website page.
- Email: email@example.com
NOTE: All services are available 24 hours / 7 days a week.
List of Support
- Password resets, access issues – anything related to BSMCON.EDU
- Blackboard – first-level support, password resets, etc. Anything in depth for Blackboard will be directed to College IT support staff
- CampusNexus – instructions to access portal
- Office 365 – all levels of support will be provided by Blackbelt
- All other College applications - all levels of support will be provided by Blackbelt with the cooperation of the College business owners.
Bon Secours/Mercy Information & Technology Support
- 833-MY1Help (833-691-4357
- Available 24 hours / 7 days a week
List of Support
- ADS issues, iAspire, ConnectCare – anything related to BSHSI.ORG, but for RN to BSN students, work-related issues should be pursued through regular work department tickets.
- **Students with non-password issues with iAspire and/or ConnectCare should contact Becky Roberts at 804-627-5337 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anything in depth for CampusNexus will receive a ticket number and be directed to College IT support staff
- Network connectivity issues - CONGuest, etc. - EISSC will contact the appropriate support group
- You now have access to your College Email through Microsoft 365, including a variety of Microsoft Office online apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive (data storage).
- Go to Quick links and select Microsoft 365 to log in
- Your login, username is your bsmcon.edu email address.
- If you have trouble accessing your account contact the 24/7 Support at 804-340-7914 or send an email to email@example.com.
Free Software Downloads
Many of the software requirements for online education are available for free, You may be able to find what you need here:
- Adobe® Reader DC® or a more recent version
- Adobe® Flash Player 11.0 or a more recent version
- Java 8.45 or a more recent version
- Microsoft Silverlight
The Office of Student Services assists students with disabilities in obtaining appropriate academic adjustments during the course of their studies at the College of Nursing. If a student believes that he or she may need and wants such an academic adjustment, the student should contact the office of Student Success at (804) 627-5303. The College seeks to comply with all applicable laws, including Section II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and state and local requirements regarding students and applicants with disabilities. The College provides appropriate academic adjustments as necessary to ensure that it does not discriminate on the basis of disability.