The technology requirements below are required for students in either program, Pre-Licensure BSN or Post-Licensure RN-BSN. All students are expected to have basic skills using Microsoft Office, including Word and PowerPoint; email; saving attachments, and transferring files. Internet access is required to participate in online components for any course. All students will be issued a BSMCON email account once accepted into the program.
- Phone: 888-510-8035
- Chat: Students can visit our College Website (the chat feature is located in the bottom, right corner of the website).
- You now have access to your College Email through Microsoft 365, including a variety of Microsoft Office online apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive (data storage).
- Go to Quick links and select Microsoft 365 to log in
- Your login, username is your bsmcon.edu email address.
- If you have trouble accessing your account contact the 24/7 Support at 804-340-7914 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free Software Downloads
Many of the software requirements for online education are available for free, You may be able to find what you need here:
- Adobe® Reader DC® or a more recent version
- Adobe® Flash Player 11.0 or a more recent version
- Java 8.45 or a more recent version
- Microsoft Silverlight
The Center for Student Success assists students with disabilities in obtaining appropriate academic adjustments during the course of their studies at the College of Nursing. If a student believes that he or she may need and wants such an academic adjustment, the student should contact the Center for Student Success at (804) 627-5303. The College seeks to comply with all applicable laws, including Section II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and state and local requirements regarding students and applicants with disabilities. The College provides appropriate academic adjustments as necessary to ensure that it does not discriminate on the basis of disability.