Our alumni have had amazing careers and are continually making strides in the health care field. Here, we tell their stories and highlight their accomplishments. Alumni news is shared on the College website, social media, and through the On Track Newsletter that is sent every semester to students, faculty and staff. Take a look at the what our alumni have been up to below!
- Following Footsteps: Mothers and Daughters in Nursing
- This Mother's Day, we pay tribute to the women who've created opportunities for their families. Read about alumni and mother-daughter duo Terry Harver, RN and Lesha Harver Cawley, RN as we celebrate mothers, grandmothers and maternal figures.
- Alumni Spotlight: Focus on Critical Care Nurses
- BSMCON alumni Justin Knapp and Keeley Dugan share their experiences as critical care nurses
- Alumni Spotlight: Mental Health Nurses
- Cameron Reynolds, BSN, RN, 2017, is a registered nurse at Richmond Community Hospital on the behavioral health unit. He shares his journey as a nurse in the mental health field in this alumni spotlight feature.
- Alumni Spotlight: School Nurses
- Catch up with our alumni and learn about their experiences in the school nursing field.
- Alumni Spotlight: Nursing Profile on Forensic Science
- To focus a spotlight on October as National Domestic Violence Month, the Office of Alumni Relations for the Bon Secours Memorial College of Nursing reached out to two of the College’s alumni, who are helping to advance the profession of Forensic Nursing locally and around the globe to ask them to share their stories