Accreditation and Approvals
Bon Secours Memorial College of Nursing is institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools, 6116 Executive Blvd., Suite 730, North Bethesda, MD 20852
- The baccalaureate degree program in nursing at Bon Secours Memorial College of Nursing is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street, NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001.
- Bon Secours Memorial College of Nursing has approval from the Virginia Board of Nursing, 9960 Mayland Drive, Suite 300, Henrico, VA 23233.
- Bon Secours Memorial College of Nursing is certified to operate in Virginia by the State Council of Higher Education for Virginia, 101 N. 14th Street, Richmond, VA 23219.
- Bon Secours Memorial College of Nursing has been approved to participate in the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements.
- Bon Secours Memorial College of Nursing has earned two Quality Matters (QM) program certifications in Online Teaching Support and Online Learner Success. These certifications have been awarded to both the pre-licensure (BSN) and post-licensure (RN-BSN) programs.
The United States Department of Education requires all institutions that receive Title IV federal financial aid to provide contact information in each state and U.S. territory where students may file a complaint.
Students who have complaints that have not otherwise been resolved through informal contact with their course faculty, student success advisor, or the Center for Student Success should follow College Policy ADM 1.05, Student Grievance Process and/or ACA 1.06, Grade Appeal Process. These policies provide a structured process for resolving problems, complaints, or grievances relating to the execution of institutional policies or procedures.
Professional Licensure and State Board of Nursing Regulations for BSN and RN-BSN:
For information about Professional Licensure and State Board of Nursing Regulations for BSN and RN-BSN, click here.