Welcome to the College Library, located within the Learning Commons. This is the place to start your research with links to relevant library resources, including databases of journal articles, lists of eBooks and printing resources. The library staff provides reference service (including access to many electronic databases) and instruction on the most effective use of library resources.
- The loan period for materials is 14 days
- The Librarian's hours are posted outside room 202
- The Honor Code prevails in the College of Nursing Library
- Library Use Guide
- Library Policy
Video chat with Library on Cranium Cafe
Cranium Cafe-Library (Chat live with one our Librarians - make sure to review the checklist below for the best experience)
- Use Chrome for the best virtual in-office experience when using Cranium Café. Click here to Download Chrome
- Check your time zone – BSMCON is Eastern Standard Time.
- Schedule an appointment or “Knock on Door” below.
- Have a webcam and headset ready for your meeting.
Schedule a Library Visit for Study Room or Computer/General Library Use: Click Here
Learning Commons (for access to print and digital resources)"
For the Fall 2020 semester, the Learning Commons is open by reservation only on Mondays from 8:00 a.m - 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Monday through Friday 8:00am-4:30pm