Welcome to the College Library, located within the Learning Commons. Study and use computers between classes, do library research, or use the print collection or nursing textbooks, study guides, and more. The library staff provides reference service (including access to many electronic databases) and instruction on the most effective use of library resources.
- The loan period for materials is 14 days
- The Librarian's hours are posted outside room 202
- The Honor Code prevails in the College of Nursing Library
- Library Use Guide
- Library Policy
- Video on Using The College Library Remotely
To reserve a Library Computer. click here.
To reserve a Library Study Room, click here.
Ms. Metzger has worked in public and academic libraries since 2003. She holds a B.S. degree in journalism from the University of Maryland and an M.S. degree in information sciences from the University of Tennessee.
Learning Commons (for access to print and digital resources)
For the Spring 2021 semester, the Learning Commons is open by reservation only, Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m - 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Monday through Friday 8:00am-4:30pm via email, phone and Zoom.
- In-Person in the Learning Commons Mondays and Thursdays